Sunday, December 16, 2007

Community. Something I am really lacking in my life right now. I have an abundance of friends. It's not that. I just don't have a group of people. People who will hold me accountable. Talk to me about everything from love to how work was last night. My only prayer for the new year is that I can build community - a firm foundation of friendships that can carry with me. I feel like a part of me is missing because I don't have this. I'm desperately trying to find a way to build this, but I'm not sure how. We all need community - especially as Christians. So how do we do it? How do we build community? What does community look like? I'm so jealous of people who have it and I hate that jealousy. I can do this. I can become a part of a community. I just need to put in the effort.

No comments: